Please send us any prayer requests that you might have.
Saturday, May 4th
9am - 4pm
Pizza and salad lunch included in the cost.
Please make other arrangements for childcare if needed.
McAlder Campus 15502 96th St E
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
• Identify signs and symptoms of trauma or critical stress
• Common stressors and normal stress responses
• Mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual reactions to trauma
• Self-care, what it is, and how to apply it in your own life
• Personal boundaries, what they are, and how to establish them
• Ministering to others in trauma
• What to say and what not to say to someone in grief
• Being the hands and feet of Jesus in your community following a disaster or critical event
• Suicide prevention
• Emotional trauma resistance, resilience, and recovery
• Children in crisis
• This training qualifies for CE credits for all people who've done the FDR training, and need extra CE's for their annual renewal for FDR membership